My (Short) Bucket List
I’ve been creating this Bucket list since I was in Middle School this is my bucket list it is continuously gonna be altered, revised, transformed, and revamped just like myself. And I hope to complete it by the time I have kids, which aren’t happening in the near future. That gives me plenty of time to do things by myself before settling down permanently.
- Participate in a candle festival
- In the country of Slovenia located in the northwest, there is a mass of water called Lake Bled. It is one of Slovenia’s most popular tourist attractions. The lake is surrounded by the picturesque view of the Julian Alps and bright green pastures that just takes your breath away (from what I’ve seen in the pictures anyway). But that’s not what I’m there for (well not entirely) what drew me into putting this on my bucket list is the annual festival called Bled Days and Bled Nights. They put on shows for local arts, crafts and listen to concerts. The highlight of the festival is the launching of the candles which are in eggshells, which come from a local bakery. If I go there it is probably gonna be one memorable memory.
- See the northern lights
- The Northern lights or the aurora Borealis is a scientific phenomenon that usually occurs up in the snowy north of the map. The glowing green, sometimes a mixture of purple and pink is sure must sight to see and I can’t wait for the day when I see them.
- See the seven wonders of nature
- Those include Amazon rainforest and river, Hạ Long Bay, Iguazu / Iguaçu Falls, Jeju Island, Komodo Island, Puerto Princesa Underground River, and Table Mountain. It is an adventure for sure, going to those seven places in seven different countries.
- I’ve been interested in the stars and their constellations since I was a little kid. There’s just something interesting looking up to the sky and seeing the star and the moon. Stargazing properly with proper equipment is something I haven’t done before and hope to do it soon.
- Go on a cruise with friends
- This one is definitely not gonna come soon, but who knows where life will take you. Just the thought of the relaxation, no work, and hanging out with friends on the sunny tropical islands makes me sigh with happiness.
- Vacation Solo
- There is just something refreshing and mind-opening about traveling on your own. You can set the pace on however slow you want your vacation and the experience of vacationing on your own is kind of thrilling.